WordPress daily prompt: “Irksome”
Wanna know what irks me? No? Well, here’s a list anyway:
- Chin whiskers (on me)
- Loud knocking on the door (BANGBANGBANGBANG!) Necessary?
- Cat puking on the floor. Yuck.
- Being interrupted because I’m “only writing”.
- Ambiguous (or unsatisfying)chin book endings.
- Strange dogs slobbering and jumping on me while owner just laughs or says “Oh, he likes you!”
- The assumption that I want to hear your entire phone conversation in the grocery store. Or anywhere.
- That hourglass symbol that comes up on your computer when it’s trying to load something and won’t go away…ever.
- Those who leave the toilet seat up. You know who you are.
- “Undecided” voters. Really?
Feel better? No? I do. Believe me, the list goes on and on. Luckily I won’t bore you any further.
What irks you? You know, those little things that get under your skin, rather than the shake-your-fist-at-the-heavens rage. Care to share?